Results from the Euromoney FX Survey 2016 now available.
The Euromoney FX Survey 2016 is our 38th annual survey of liquidity consumption in the global FX markets.
Euromoney contacted respondents between January 21 and mid-April 2016 and collected responses securely via telephone and a dedicated data collection website.
In total we received 3435 valid responses from consumers of FX liquidity, representing total FX consumption of $95 trillion in the calendar year 2015.
Responses were received from:
- Leveraged Funds
- Real Money
- Non-Financial Corporations
- Non-Market Making Banks
- Non-Bank Electronic FX Platforms
View top-level analysis of results (PDF download)
Euromoney Market Data FX allows you to analyse the results of Euromoney's benchmark FX poll. All tables, graphs and charts can be downloaded and sent to clients or included in any presentations
- Create respondent groups by institution type, account size, service priorities and country or region
- Tailor the results
- Analyze voter breakdown in each results table (by institution type, account size and geography)
- Export the results into excel
- Produce PDFs/Images of the results which can be incorporated into your presentations
- click to view full size (will open in a new window)
for more charts and information.
Already have an account?